Osteopath - Whangarei - The Holmes Clinic
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team.
About The Holmes Clinic:
Due to increasing patient demand, the clinic is looking for a pro-active osteopath or physiotherapist to join the team. The clinic currently works from two locations, in Whangarei and Waipu.
Working from both sites, you will be seeing a wide variety of patients from children to high performance and semi-professional athletes. As part of The Holmes Clinic services, we attend mid-week training and match days (often weekends) during the sports season.
What we are looking for:
• You will have a great work ethic, be a self-starter and take pride in what you do
• Our relationship with our patients is more than treatment. You will be expected to have a high level of people skills
• Have a passion for sports and desire to work within this sector, whilst being open to new ideas
• The right new graduate would be considered, as mentoring is a core vision at The Holmes Clinic
The successful candidate will have the following:
• Must be registered with OCNZ or Physiotherapy Board NZ
• A current APC
• The Right to work in New Zealand
To apply for the role please email your CV and Covering Letter to Principle Osteopath; Neil Holmes
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 021 433 150