QUEENSTOWN · Full time osteopath
QUEENSOTWN METAMED OSTEOPATHIC CLINIC ARE HIRING
Full time Osteopath 4 days a week.
- We are osteo practice located the beautiful mountains of Wanaka & Queenstown
- We provide excellent work conditions
- We learn by networking with some of the top allied health professionals
MetaMed Health is looking for a confident Osteopath with great people skills to join our team.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about Osteopathy and feel you would like to make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience in all aspects of Osteopathy and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
- Open to mind-body connection work and the impact emotions have on the physical body
- Strong structural and biomechanical skills
- Open to mentoring
We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
We will mentor you to ensure you grow, learn and become a perfect fit for our clinic.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get to apply new ways of dealing with common problems
- You get fortnightly mentoring and regular in-house continuing education
- You are part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do business
Minimum 2 years experience is preferable but will consider the right new graduate who is personable and confident.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right Osteopath to join our team and be part of the action. Overseas Osteopaths are more than welcome to join. Due to potential VISA changes starting July it would be best for the right applicant to apply earlier rather than later to help with the logistics of moving to NZ.
Please forward your application with cover letter, resume and referee contacts by end 15th June 2021
Facebook / Instagram @metamedhealth
+64 21 221 2626